Northwest Natural Dentistry is a holistic office with a skilled team dedicated to delivering treatments that promote each patient’s total-body wellness. Because we value the health of every patient, we first focus on prevention and healing to restore the mouth from tooth decay and disease. We restore smiles and rejuvenate oral health using only the safest amalgam-free materials!
Northwest Natural Dentistry is conveniently located for those living and working in Hayden, Coeur d’Alene, the greater Spokane area, and beyond!
Here are some of the conservative dental treatments we offer at our Hayden dental office:
- Safe Mercury Removal
- Ozone Treatment & Therapy
- Metal-Free Dental Implants
- Dental Crowns & Bridges
- Same-Day Emergency Appointments
- Porcelain Veneers
- Dental Inlays & Onlays
- Removable & Fixed Dentures
- Preventive Exams & Fluoride-Free Dental Cleanings
- Kids’ Dental Exams (Ages 12 and up)
- Health-Based Tooth Extractions
The Mouth-Body Connection
Because compromised oral health can contribute to more serious conditions like respiratory disease, heart disease, diabetes, and stroke, our doctors are dedicated to delivering preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dental treatments using only the highest quality materials and top technologies.
Whether you’re seeking an amalgam-free replacement for your mercury fillings, dental restorations crafted with safe materials you can trust, or a gentle cleaning that prioritizes your health and healing, we’ll take care of you every step of the way.
Our holistic dental treatments are designed to:
- Repair decayed, cracked, broken, and chipped teeth
- Restore and replace missing teeth
- Improve and correct bites
- Replace old dental treatments with new, healthier materials
- Achieve and maintain optimal oral hygiene and mouth, tooth, and gum health
- …and more!
Your Home for Health-Based Dental Treatments
Looking for a natural dentist that has your best health in mind? Choose Northwest Natural Dentistry and feel the difference holistic dentistry can make! Call us today to schedule your next dental appointment.